Friday, March 5, 2010

sian lor....






today EOTA so fun LOL. i thought we going somewhere near to HwaChong to bowl, but guess what, we went to Orchid Bowl! OMGMGMGMG, seems like i am the only one who knows the way there. the teacher dont even know, gotta ask me lol. played TapTap on the bus there, then we played 2 games. Well, hanlong pwned us in the 1st game, zhi wei pwned us in the second game. lol i got second in both. tan hee's LIMBEI method failed. only once did it get 9 lol. my points both less than 100 FAIL. 60+nia. i suck at bowling, gotta practice more.
at around 11plus, we were told that today got half day. hoped that bo cca, so that can go home straight, but too sad, got cca, go in there 1 min then come out liao lol, doing my holiday lib duty on thurs 3 hrs.
well, found out my training rates and where to train for me currently. not too bad, considered quite ok liao.
there are 2 places that i can train:
Time Temple
Mini Dungeon:Newtie Protection Area
newtie was kinda boring, so i started travelling all round leafre and killing all the monsters, testing exp. then i rmbered han long telling me abt time temple and people in youtube(nightlord) trained there. so I went there to train, killing the Pupil of Memory.
Pupil of Memory
EXP:1900 ( Half of Jr.Newtie )
Number of hits to kill for me : 3~4 with SP
Interest: 9/10
Newtie
EXP: 3800
Number of hits to kill for me : 6~7 with SP
Interest: 3/10
So tell me readers, where do i train for faster and better exp?
went round time temple killing the pupil of memories. killed more than half liao. 586/999. than can enter the next portal. thanks to han long aka gildthief for helping me kill 1xx pupilof memories. now i think i 60%. my training rates is like, 3min(SP time)=1.5%~2.5% not too bad.
rmb ppl. level 78 ~ 82 train at SOTONG!
signing off! hope you enjoyed my maple SS at time temple:D

No comments:

Post a Comment