Monday, March 15, 2010

Leeching and training

I leeched about 7 levels on Tuesday at Entrance to the Spooky World. My level became from 95~102. Really exciting, as your EXP flies up so fast! on 4X EXP and Ringer, with every Genesis from a 1Hitter at Spooky, bebe4ngeL, I gained about 0.45% per fresh mob. It was a continuous, extremely tiring, 6 hrs leech, from 8am~2pm. Spent about 70m on the leech. Quite worth it though, leveled up 7 times. Maxed my Alchemist and Avenger at Lvl 25. Not too bad for me.
On Wednesday, which is today, I leveled up from 102~103. Did not leech as I did not have the time. Met Zhi Wei in MP3 and Han Long showed off his Hwabi Throwing Stars. Getting excited now as 120 draws nearer. But I am fearing that I will not be able to get my Triple Throw Skillbook, so I am trying to save up on mesos. Hope that will be able to reach my target before this EOY and then can have more fun bossing and messing around with guildmates and friends :D
Mong Party was actually a very fast training idea for me. Went there with my sister, whom was not a 100% hitter at Mong, and since I was on 2X EXP, and with my sister's HolySymbol, I managed to gain 7k EXP per mong that I kill fully. About 8% per 5min that I train. So I recommend this place to everyone that is trying to advance to 4th job quickly. But this only applies to Hermits/ attackers.
Slacked today, managed to find out about the game that I had wanted for so long. Wait, it was only for 3 days. Search it. It is a mobile phone game. Tower Wars - Time Guardian. Last played this game in P6 everyday during Chinese Class after PSLE. Teacher let us slack. But that was like 2~3 years ago. T_T
GTG bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment