Wednesday, March 24, 2010

oops?






Paiseh, forget to blog on the day i leveled from 103~105 :P
When to train at Petrifighters with my spammer at Along the Road to Ulu City. EXP there was not bad, about 4k per mob and 500EXP per mob that they kill. :D Trained there for a while before the 2X event and then went to Leafre to train on Newties. Tried the first lane for the first time in my life. I have a 95% chance of surviving at 1st Lane. O.o twice they hit me 3032 dmg, I think thats the highest, when I have 2983 hp. Twice I was left with 1hp. Good thing I got maxed alchemist, which heals 50% more HP/MP using a single pot. Alchemist seriously helps. Went on 4X for that day itself, when I leeched also on 4X + Ringer on the second day of the holidays. Not too bad eh? Got my fundings from my sis and han long. Sis 'sponsored' me 40m when I helped her sell her PAC (2wa). Now i got 14xm and planning to use it all for leeching or grinding. Hoping to hit Night Lord during the June Hols :D
Getting TT whenever I got enough, but training comes first. :D JYJY all~

During Library, I accidentally typed a wrong author's name while cataloging. well, it was an accident, there surely must be some way of editing the data. This is what Yang Yi (fellow librarian) Posted on my facebook profile:

No comments:

Post a Comment