Thursday, August 2, 2012

Words I hate

Every fcking conversation I make with anybody. They will have to use the following words stringed together.
'haha okay'
I mean, what the fck. If you want to kill the conversation, isn't it better to just say i gtg or something? This pisses me off really badly. Come on. Who the hell responses with 'haha okay'. It's just another form of 'k', just that this is in the formal tone, and not the 'k''s sarcastic, or defeated one. And I cannot revive the conversation. Regardless of what I say. Because there is no linkage. Linkage is the KEY FACTOR towards hostin successful conversations.
So let me tell you this, the people. If you were to cut off the conversation you're so unwilling to have, by saying 'haha okay' or anything similar, rest assured you won't receive another message from me unless it's dire.
Peace the fck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment