Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let me just say

You don't need to have dated before in order to be able to know a lot about dating and love. There is something called observing, yeah?
I have people close to me who always get into relationships and I always am able to see what is happening to them, what they are doing, and thus come out with some conclusions regarding this specific topic.
However, my judgment may not always be right, so if you were to ask me for advice, do note that what I would be giving you is mostly from my own experience, and it is whether you want to follow it. I will give the advice that is utilitarian, best for both sides, and I will not be siding anyone. So you need not worry that my judgment may be biased.
And for this to work, you need to give me true information regarding the questions I ask. If it gets too personal, please inform me. I will steer off topic, so as not to probe into your personal things. If not, I may further probe into the matter and may make you uncomfortable.
I am open anytime, and you can contact me by any means. However, please be patient, as I will not be able to reply immediately.
Peace out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment