Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Im back

Finally. After so long, I'm back. I really should be studying for tests, but I really have lost all motivation. But I have got to study.

I'm back to blogging on this blog after some time. And yes, I will be going back to study for now. Physics tmr <3

Now I have downloaded the iPhone blogger app! I can now blog anywhere, anytime, with ease! Plus there is autocorrect, so instead of seeing spelling errors here, you would, instead, see extremely awkward spelling rectifications. Haha, this is so going to be fun.

I looked back on a few posts that I posted back in 2010, 2 years back, and I am SHOCKED to find that I actually have the AUDACITY to call my friends slackers. Well, not that they are not, but now that I read it, I find it pretty insulting. Sorry for whatever misconceptions I have caused thus far. Please accept my sincerest of apologies.

I will be posting from time to time, and I found that Wordpress was good, but not as flexible as blogspot. Most probably because I have gotten used to blogspot and am thus being judgmental. Hahahahaha.
And damn that iPhone that keeps changing 'thus' to 'this'. It's not funny, you fucken ass. I have to rectify all of it. Some autocorrect you are.

Not going to disable it though. Its good 99% of the time, and I'm going to be utilitarian, in a sense. I'm going to look at the big percentage of good it does instead of being petty and pessimistic over some small this and thus. AND NO I DON'T WANNA AUTOCORRECT TO THIS. SO STOP IT.

See ya peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment