Monday, August 23, 2010

Today, a great day

Today was a day like no other. What happened? Nothing much, seriously. We had the first day of our sabbaticals, which is IDS[Inter Disciplinary Studies] and learned about the SCDF, and how to save people by using various methods such as CPR. They thought us about the actions to take during the life saving and what and what not to do. Well, they also threw in a couple of jokes, so on the whole the thing was not at all boring due to the constant jokes that were constantly sprung up.
After that, went to meet up with my friends to play table tennis at their condo. Its been quite a while since I last played table tennis, I think about a year? My skills have, thus, gone rusty. I warmed up a little with Aaron, the host, before starting to go on match rounds of 11. Slowly, my skills started to improve and from the close win of 11-8, the last round I played I won a game of 11-4. From this, I feel that practice certainly makes perfect.
Went out to eat the famous 'PonTian' Wanton Mee, and went home after that. I thoroughly enjoyed the table tennis part, where we had loads of fun playing together.
Thats all for today, not a lot of events, but certainly a fun one.
Signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment