Friday, June 18, 2010

Currently, what's happening?

Hi all! Long time no post le... playing maple all this while, and before that I had to prepare for the examinations which, in the overall grade, I have maintained from last term, with a meager MSG [ Mean Subject Grade ] of 2.67. That ain't very high....
For the past few weeks, I have been thinking of what I should post in this blog. So I have came up with these few topics that I will be discussing on and sharing my own views on it.
1. If life had 20 channels [ Rip from MapleStory ]
2. Life aint so bad after all, only if you knew the right way to PLAY it. :D
Well thats it. I am going to discuss these 2 topics for the future posts to come. Look forward to it!
Now, the time you have been waiting for.
MapleStory UniReport #1:
The first ever proper, standard English Report on MapleStory, what's happening?
A couple of new things came out within the past month, with the biggest change being the release of the Evan class. It is also called the Onyx Dragon Master, where, instead of you attacking like in previous jobs, the Dragon, also known as the Onyx Dragon, that accompanies you does the attacking. Well, that sounds kinda fun. I tried it out for myself. Well, the first 3 days went on without much of a problem, until the Mushroom Kingdom Quest was discovered to have a bug. The GameMasters went on a Server Check and returned after 2 hours the next day the bug was discovered. From then, the new job Evan was also discovered to have a BUG. This was a major bug, as all the skill points from the Evan job were being reduced to 0. This bug only happened in Delphinus/Eridanus Worlds. Well, some of us are thankful that the bug came about as in compensation, the GameMasters gave us a couple of free cash items that came in handy during training.
For the past 3 days or so, I have not been training my NightLord. Sounds surprising? Dont be. I have promised not to train my NightLord until it has become a fully-fledged dexless NightLord. Up till now, its almost done, with only the belt, helmet and claw left to go. Lampion? Changed my mind. Purple Dragon Sleeves are much easier to find and affordable.
So what have I been doing? Well, still mapling, but not marketing for scrolls and equipments to go with my NightLord. Instead, I have been training my sister's Bishop, the first ever Bishop to ever come around to the guild Annihilation! One of our greatest prides before, now she have turned into, with the help of me (of course), Annihilation's GREATEST PRIDE, with a whooping level of 148 in a mere 3 days after becoming Bishop (not including the days we went overseas, but instead the number of days spent training). Congratulations!
So here, I end my report with the levels of people I know, friends or people whom I am fond of.
[As of June 18 2010]
IGN ................................... LEVEL
=== ................................... =====
UniForceX............................126
WinterBlistz..........................148
PuR3pR0aGe.........................111
GildThief..............................137
SauasageMan.........................85
bebe4ngeL...........................197 ( JYJY 200!)
PrayandSpray........................108

No comments:

Post a Comment