Sunday, January 16, 2011

Should I?

Many of us have faced many problems in life, and the most intriguing question that always pop up in our head when we make a rather difficult decision is, should I? This happens to almost everyone, there is the small minority that act without thinking. That is what I did call ultra-stupid.
Even easy decisions like whether to go to the toilet or not also will have to take time to consider. Are you really that urgent that you really have to put off what you are doing and to use the washroom? There is no definite answer to this. It is all up to choice. Do you really want to piss, or endure the burning desire to piss? So, its should I piss or not? Simpler terms, to piss, or not to piss?
I am facing this dilemma now. Should I join back Maplestory, the once, to me, fabled ultra-super-duper nice game that I got so addicted into, but now lost almost all interest? Should I join back to help me friends? Well, since I just got my new laptop, I think that I should wait for the right time to come before downloading MapleStory again and resume my adventures in Maple. Give me time to consider eh, Jared?
Cya Guys, make the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment