Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday damn boring

It is now halfway through the 2 month break of our school term. Let us take some time to reflect on our past mistakes and come up with some good resolutions so as to put them into effect in the coming year.
These are the words of droning parents and teachers.
In all students minds NOW, they will be thinking, shut up and play. Well, why not? Let us all just shut up and play!!
Welcome back to read my blog guys! It has been some time since I blogged on this as I have been playing computer games and not be a good angel and reflect on my past mistakes and come up with some good resolutions, whatever.
DotA fun :D
Homework? Nah, and I do hope that I wont have much in the coming year. It is almost hitting 2011, what the hell am I supposed to do? Im hitting 15 years old in like, 8 months? Ha, suckers, you expected me to say one month? Nah joking, my birthday is in July.
So thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment