Thursday, July 22, 2010

22nd July Message

You clicked on the link. You took the time to view this post. I appreciate it and thank you for that.
I welcome all readers to my blog and to read this message. Please feel free to leave your own comments in the comment link below.
14 years of my life have passed, how long more I do not know[not cursing myself though]. Many people have work with me, help me through the hard times, and made sure that I achieved what I wanted. Friends supported me, one way or another, and I feel encouraged by that. My relatives, parents and sibling, have helped me through the bad times, pushing me on, letting me stand up for myself when I needed to, so that I can learn skills that will never ever be taught in the outside world.
As time draws nearer to the End Of Year exams, we feel the usual butterflies in your stomach, and we start revising, studying notes that we have written over the year, and making sure that we are able to use the things we memorised effectively, so that our efforts will not be put to waste. I hereby encourage all to persevere and never to give up.
Results falter, results improve, any kind of result, we just have to be patient, and never to rush for the unrealistic kind of results we want to achieve. Everything takes time to improve, and even if it improves by just a little bit, it is still an improvement.
Through the past 14 years, many people came into my life, some left me, either forever or just by contact. Either way, without any of them, I do not think my life would be what it is today, whether it may be worse or better, I am happy for what I am. I thank all for what they have done.
Thank you once again, and I end this birthday message.

No comments:

Post a Comment