Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am Back, and badder than ever:D








Welcome back to my blog! I stayed away for quite a few weeks because of the exams that came in my way. I have been leeching for the past few days and I have leveled quite a number of times. I have then trained to lvl 120 at 3.30pm and have advanced to a NIGHTLORD. Woots! Just 1 day before the release of Evan, I have acquired by dream. Now its time for a never ending training for my NightLord.
There has been quite a few glitches in Maple these few days. One such glitch is that the Guild BBS and Guild Notice is unable to post anything, and this has really pissed me off because I want to post in the Guild Notice how many times our Guild, StarBuckz, has killed Captain Latanica. To date, we have killed 7, with me,UniForceX, killing one Solo, of course with the help of my cousin, PuR3pR0aGe to HyberBody me. Another such glitch is that when people receive one 'Orb of Fire Wand' from the gachapon event, the Lucky winner in the text box shows 2 instead of 1. Today I confirmed with Han Long[GildThief] and he said that they will only receive one of the wand.
So, about my nightlord. I have many special thanks to many people, such as Han Long [ GildThief ] whom have given me invaluable advice on where and how to train, and also giving me tips on how to be a trader, and thus I used the amount of money that I had earned to leech myself at the early levels. Spammers include Vesteta, iBabyQueenie and KeroKTeropy have spammed me from Lvl 106 and [of course] I have paid them the amount they asked for. Relentlessly, they have spammed for a total of about 14 hours, within 2 days, and I have attained the title of NightLord, with iBabyQueenie spamming me from Lvl119 69.18% - Lvl 120. Ringers, a few whom i remember, JordanJC, MrBanditto a.k.a Sioong whom have sold me their ring services. Without them, I would not have been what I have been today.
I also would like to thank my many friends and relatives and anonymous users whom have sponsored me, mega-ed me when I reached lvl 120, or congratulated me over FaceBook. These people inclue:
1. Juliana Koh a.k.a WinterBlistz for her huge sponsor and great support
2. Jong JunHui a.k.a PuR3pR0aGe for his support
3. Eldon Chew Kai Feng (over FaceBook)
4. Yeo JunJie (over FaceBook)
5. iBabyQueenie whom mega-ed me and spammed me
6. Han Long a.k.a GildThief whom had also mega-ed me and gave me advice
7. Neo Zhi Wei a.k.a SauasageMan for his great support
8. Tan Hee a.k.a TanSin for his great support
and many others whom have congratulations in many ways.
Thanks once again. Please enjoy the screenshots that I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment